This page has moved to https://docs.px4.io/master/en/test_and_ci/jenkins_ci.html.
Click here if you are not redirected.
Jenkins continuous integration server on ci.px4.io is used to automatically run integration tests against PX4 SITL.
- Involved components: Jenkins, Docker, PX4 POSIX SITL
- Tests run inside Docker Containers
- Jenkins executes 2 jobs: one to check each PR against master, and the other to check every push on master
Jenkins uses run_container.bash to start the container, which in turn executes run_tests.bash to compile and run the tests.
If Docker is installed the same method can be used locally:
cd <directory_where_PX4-Autopilot_is_cloned> sudo WORKSPACE=$(pwd) ./PX4-Autopilot/integrationtests/run_container.bash
See setup script/log for details on how Jenkins got installed and maintained.
- Jenkins security enabled
- github pull request builder
- embeddable build status plugin
- s3 plugin
- notification plugin
- collapsing console sections