Jenkins continuous integration server on ci.px4.io is used to automatically run integration tests against PX4 SITL.
- Involved components: Jenkins, Docker, PX4 POSIX SITL
- Tests run inside Docker Containers
- Jenkins executes 2 jobs: one to check each PR against master, and the other to check every push on master
If Docker is installed the same method can be used locally:
cd <directory_where_firmware_is_cloned> sudo WORKSPACE=$(pwd) ./Firmware/integrationtests/run_container.bash
See setup script/log for details on how Jenkins got installed and maintained.
- Jenkins security enabled
- Installed plugins
- github pull request builder
- embeddable build status plugin
- s3 plugin
- notification plugin
- collapsing console sections