A ready-to-fly racing beast running full PX4/MindPX stack. Can reach maximum 10:1 thrust-to-weight ratio!
MR210 uses MindRacer as flight controller. And MR210 is a fully modularized, stackable RTF racing drone. The soldering-free SEP/WEP sockets allow pilots to quickly replace broken parts without the needs for soldering iron. Pilots can further easily customize the build by adding-to or replacing stacking parts to make a more power drone.
- True 'X', 4mm thick, 210mm diagonal carbon fiber frame.
- Stackable SEP/WEP sockets for soldering-free ESC connection and parts replacement.
- 30A/4S/OneShot enabled BLHeli ESC.
- 5V universal voltage supply for all avionics including camera and VTX.
- DroneCode standard compliant JST GH connectors.
- Have options for PPM/S.Bus/Specktrum DSM receiver
The user guide is here.
Where to buy
MindRacer 210 is available at AirMind Store. You can also find MindRacer at Amazon or eBay.