The PX4 dev team syncs up on platform technical details and in-depth analysis. There is also space in the agenda to discuss pull requests, major impacting issues and Q&A.
- Core project maintainers
- Component maintainers
- Test team lead
- Dronecode members
- Community members
The dev call is open to all interested developers (not just the core dev team). This is a great opportunity to meet the team and contribute to the ongoing development of the platform.
The first/main part of the meeting runs for 45 minutes and provides a high-level forum to discuss where the project is going.
This is where we discuss contributions, including issues/PRs that have the dev call label. We expect the proposer and the assigned reviewer to be on the call!
The main call is designed to support rapid/focused decision making. We don't expect deep technical discussions and we will not spend extended amounts of time on feature requests. Proposals are welcome, but they need a sponsor (someone willing to implement the work)!
The second part of the meeting is for in-depth technical discussions and open ended questions. The core team/subsystem maintainers will be available for up to 45 additional minutes.
- TIME: Wednesday 5PM CET, 11AM EST, 8AM PST (subscribe to calendar)
- Join the call: https://zoom.us/j/625711763
- Meeting ID: 625 711 763
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
- Switzerland: +41 (0) 31 528 0988
- US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 408 740 3766
- Germany: +49 (0) 30 3080 6188
- Mexico: +52 554 161 4288
- Australia: +61 (0) 2 8015 2088
- United Kingdom: +44 (0) 20 3695 0088
- South Korea: +82 (0) 2 6022 2322
- Spain: +34 91 198 0188
- International numbers available
Agenda is published before the call on PX4 Discuss - weekly-dev-call
- To nominate Issues and PRs for the call you can use the devcall label to flag them for discussion.